Well, I am sadly in the last of my three week summer PD classes. I came in knowing very little about what to expect. As I sit here today, I am reflecting on the fact that I am FULL of new knowledge concerning tech in the classroom. Here are some buzzwords that represent the vast landscape I have journeyed. I put them together using Tagul. Roll over the tree to expand the words.
I hadn't ever heard of Tagul. I love how the rollover works! Hopefully this will work with Chromebooks. Will be testing it out soon. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI found it by searching a Chromebook compatible word cloud. For this course, I am only using a Chromebook b/c our school uses them. Tagul is the #1 suggestion for Chromebooks. Here's a link that rates word cloud programs for CB's http://www.controlaltachieve.com/2016/04/chromebook-word-cloud-tools.html
DeleteThat is a gorgeous Tagul. I want to steal it!
ReplyDelete